What to Expect
We gather every Thursday at 7:07pm (NEW! Read about it HERE) and Sunday at 9:09am and 11:11am to praise God. A lot of people ask.. “Why the weird start times?” It’s just a memory trick designed to stick in people’s brains so they can remember when it starts! Both services are identical (to give you more time options to attend). When you come, you can expect a great kids’ ministry (for ages 6 months to 12 years old), a practical message from the Bible, fresh coffee, and a rockin’ worship set focused on lifting up the name of Jesus.
We pray that City Church is a place where you and your family can find a spiritual home. If you are actively looking for a community of faith, consider making City Church “your church.”
Here are a few resources you might find helpful before you come.
1. Take a virtual tour of our campus on Google Maps here if you’d like to take a sneak peak.
2. Listen to any of our previous messages on our sermon archive.
3. Check out our Facebook or Instagram pages for up to date content.
4. Download the YouVersion Bible App, we use it every Sunday.
5. See “What’s Up” and grab a bulletin here.
See you soon!